We reiterate our values and stress on ‘praxis’ in our work, in our effort to deepen our commitment to transform our organisational culture. Solidarity, camaraderie and sisterhood with the poor, the powerless and excluded women, girls, boys and men will be at the core of our struggle against poverty and injustice.
- ‘Personal is political’: without contradiction in the practice in private and public sphere.
- Courage of conviction, requiring us to be creative and progressive, bold and innovative without fear of failure.
- Equality, justice and diversity, requiring us to work to ensure equal opportunity to every person, irrespective of caste, class, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, colour, class, ethnicity, disability, location, and religion.
- Humility and modesty in our conduct and behaviour.
- Transparency and accountability.
- Independence and neutrality from any religious or party-political affiliation