For voluntary work, please note the following points:
- Your CV should reach us at email@example.com with the subject line volunteer and your area of interest like education, health, livelihood, disaster rooster or events & campaigns.
- Your skill set should match the desired area of interest of application.
- While applying, please specify clearly the time you would like to dedicate, your area of interest or any other information that you would like to share.
- For emergency roster enrolment, a letter of no objection supported with your family’s signature should be sent to us,
- For any voluntary support, ARVI India covers expenses and as per the grade of work awards appropriate remuneration.
We actively seek volunteers, who would be able to help us in our project work, organise events and help raise funds, support in campaigns and participate during the emergency relief work.
Volunteers who are willing to undertake independent assignments can work to their satisfaction in a provisional environment.
- Voluntary services: - involves contribution in various activities undertaken by ARVI, as follows Physiotherapy, School, Canteen, Vocational Training centre, Speech therapy, yoga, ADL Activities, formation of support club etc.
- Administration/ office work - involves checking addresses, preparing standard correspondences
- Preparation of Special Software for staff management, accounting and progress of beneficiaries/student.
- Management study & analysis - reviewing Mission statement, vision achievement, where we stand now